About the Production Manager role
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven Production Manager who thrives in an ever-changing environment.
The Production Manager works with our 3D printers and our production partners of 3D printed parts and optical lenses, to have a constant stock to supply our customers with our products on time.
The Production Manager also plays a key role in the development of new products, approves designs, and helps in the design process, his role requires constant communication with the R&D department.
This role is presential, but our work schedule is flexible, we focus on targets and goals and not on time spent at the office.
– Fixed monthly salary
● Access to makerspace @ UTUM
● Paid courses @ makerspace
● Free usage of 3D printers when not busy
● Training in ophthalmological medical devices
● Friday beer
As our Production Manager, you will:
- Ensure constant stock of required parts
- Establish contact with providers to guarantee quality
- Operate in-house 3D printers. Slicer software and physical printing
- Keep track of inventory and report to the Financial manager
- Assembly of optical systems
- Manage current production assets and purchase new systems in case it is needed.
- Pack systems ready to be dispatched
- Assure quality tests of our products
- Optional – New product design/improvement (Fusion 360)
You are our ideal colleague if you:
- Have technical training in mechanical, biomedical, mechatronics engineering or product design, even if you don’t have previous professional experience (students are also accepted)
- Experience with additive manufacturing. (FDM, SLA, SLS, MJF)
- Experience with slicing software (Cura, Slic3r)
- Proficiency using MS Office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- 3D modeling with Fusion 360
- German language
Why join Custom Surgical
At Custom Surgical, we create, manufacture and sell 3D printed medical systems for different healthcare needs. Our MedTech startup was founded in Germany in April of 2019. Since, we have successfully run our first Kickstarter campaign and we have reached over 23 countries with our first product, MicroREC.
We are further developing other projects that are already available or in progress to be launched in the near future.
We are on a mission to bring innovative solutions to medicine in developing countries through our work and expertise in 3D printing, AI and healthcare. Get to know our team and skills here!
Making an impact
It is extremely fulfilling to know the solutions we offer can help doctors and patients in developing countries, where resources are usually limited or too expensive.
Passion for innovation
We are Agile in the best of ways! And that means for us that we encourage new ideas and we adapt our workflow quickly to focus on those who can grow into innovative solutions.
As a startup company, we are in our infancy and we’re growing fast! The people who join us early on will be the ones that can grow professionally with us long term in key positions.