The Marketing Manager role will demand an hourly dedication of up to what would amount to part-time employment, although strict adherence to fixed office hours will not be required.
Instead, work will be evaluated based on the needs and goals of the company at any given moment.
The majority of the work can be done remotely, meaning that regular meetings with other members of the staff and day to day labors will be carried out by electronic means.
Physical presence at the office is optional.
- Development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Implementation and follow up of measures arising from the aforementioned strategy
- Coordination of any services or personnel that might be hired for marketing purposes
- Follow-up with clients and leads
- Management of the company’s social media platforms
- Evaluation of the company’s marketing and sales performance
- Preparing both print and digital promotional files for new product launches
- Creating marketing materials for distributors
- Managing e-mail marketing campaigns
- It is also expected that the Marketing Manager will assist in the company’s strategic meetings and take part in the process of strategic decision making.
You are our ideal colleague if you:
- Are comfortable with a remote position
- Have experience with Google Analytics & Ads and Facebook Ads
- Have experience with managing a WordPress website
- Preferably, are proficient in Photoshop or Indesign or other graphics editing software
- Have 1-3 years of experience in marketing (preferably within the MedTech industry)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Can easily work with cross-functional teams toward common goals
- Have the ability to think critically, troubleshoot, and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities
- Have advanced language skills in English. Other language capabilities will be taken into consideration
- Are proficient using MS Office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel
Why join Custom Surgical
Our team members can work fully remote, but you are welcome to join us in our Munich office anytime as well!
We are flexible to working across time zones and we focus more on getting results than on counting work hours.
Making an impact
It is extremely fulfilling to know the solutions we offer can help doctors and patients in developing countries, where resources are usually limited or too expensive.
Passion for innovation
We are Agile in the best of ways! And that means for us that we encourage new ideas and we adapt our workflow quickly to focus on those who can grow into innovative solutions.
As a startup company, we are in our infancy and we’re growing fast! The people who join us early on will be the ones that can grow professionally with us long term in key positions.