We are a Munich based startup that is growing rapidly, we have been selected twice as one of the top 50 fastest growing startups in Germany and our project first started with a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Now we are looking for a Marketing Manager that wants to grow alongside the company, someone passionate about their role and interested in working in a company that is generating impact.
Check the details below and let us know if you are interested in being a part of our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. The majority of the work can be done remotely, meaning that regular meetings with other members of the staff and day to day labors will be carried out by electronic means. Physical presence at the office is optional.
To promote diversity, we welcome applications from talented people regardless of cultural background, nationality, ethnicity, gender and sexual identity, physical abilities, religion and age.
- Development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Implementation and follow up of measures arising from the aforementioned strategy
- Coordination of any services or personnel that might be hired for marketing purposes
- Follow-up with clients and leads
- Management of the company’s social media platforms
- Evaluation of the company’s marketing and sales performance
- Preparing both print and digital promotional files for new product launches
- Creating marketing materials for distributors
- Managing e-mail marketing campaigns
- It is also expected that the Marketing Manager will assist in the company’s strategic meetings and take part in the process of strategic decision making.
You are our ideal colleague if you:
- Are comfortable with a remote position (you are welcome to come work at the office too)
- Have experience with Google Analytics & Ads and Facebook Ads
- Have experience with managing a WordPress website
- Preferably, are proficient in Photoshop or Indesign or other graphics editing software
- Have 1-3 years of experience in marketing (preferably within the MedTech industry)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Can easily work with cross-functional teams toward common goals
- Have the ability to think critically, troubleshoot, and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities
- Have advanced language skills in English. Other language capabilities will be taken into consideration
- Are proficient using MS Office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel
Why join Custom Surgical
Our team members can work mostly remote, but you are welcome to join us in our Munich office anytime as well!
We are flexible to working across time zones and we focus more on getting results than on counting work hours.
Making an impact
It is extremely fulfilling to know the solutions we offer can help doctors and patients in developing countries, where resources are usually limited or too expensive.
Passion for innovation
We are Agile in the best of ways! And that means for us that we encourage new ideas and we adapt our workflow quickly to focus on those who can grow into innovative solutions.
As a startup company, we are in our infancy and we’re growing fast! The people who join us early on will be the ones that can grow professionally with us long term in key positions.