SMM / Community Manager (F,M,D)
Our vision is to make healthcare accessible to everyone. We create, manufacture, and sell 3D-printed medical systems and mobile applications for different healthcare needs. We have been experiencing an incredible growth in demand for our products since May 2020, therefore, we were ranked as the 36th fastest growing startup out of over 16k by Glassdollar in 2020. Now, we are closing our seed financing round and looking to expand our team with a self-driven Marketing Assistant who thrives in an ever-changing environment. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with our Marketing Manager and mostly focus on community management, to help us maintain and grow our strong community of surgeons around the globe.
- Fixed monthly salary
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world or from our office in Munich
- Free coffee, tea and Friday evening beer
- Young, driven and international colleagues
- Co-working office in a dynamic and vibrant startup environment
- Flexible work schedule with a focus on targets and goals instead of the time spent at the office
- maintain our social media channels (Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- keep hands on all surgery communities on social media and engaging in them
- follow and monitor content and needs of surgeons in our domain, engaging with them and spotting the best time to engage them as our ambassadors to grow our brand reach and community
- assist in PR by gathering information about influencers and journalists in ophthalmology, dentistry, ENT, microsurgery
- collect content from doctors and our KOP
- gather information about key holidays, webinars and other events in our domain
- being able to create basic designs and retouching pictures is a great plus
- other tasks from a marketing and sales team
You are our ideal colleague if you:
- fluent English (Spanish, Portuguese or German would be a plus)
- great understanding of social media and trends
- basic knowledge of marketing, PR, communications (education in any of these fields is a plus)
- passionate about your job and everything marketing
- easy going, open and with very strong communication skills (especially if to take into the account that most of the time you will be engaging with doctors on socials)
- proactive and independent thinker
- curious, adaptable, eagerness to learn and develop
- interested in MedTech, ophthalmology, dentistry, ENT
- knowledge of marketing and management tools like Slack, Google Drive, Buffer, Streak, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, HARO is a plus
Why join Custom Surgical
At Custom Surgical, we create, manufacture and sell 3D printed medical devices for different healthcare needs. Our MedTech startup was founded in Germany in 2019. Since then, we have successfully run our first Kickstarter campaign and we have reached over 30 countries with our first product, MicroREC.
We are further developing other projects that are already available or in progress to be launched in the near future.
We are on a mission to bring innovative solutions to medicine in developing countries through our work and expertise in 3D printing, AI and healthcare. Get to know our team and skills here!
Making an impact
It is extremely fulfilling to know the solutions we offer can help doctors and patients in developing countries, where resources are usually limited or too expensive.
Passion for innovation
We are Agile in the best of ways! And that means for us that we encourage new ideas and we adapt our workflow quickly to focus on those who can grow into innovative solutions.
As a startup company, we are in our infancy and we’re growing fast! The people who join us early on will be the ones that can grow professionally with us long term in key positions.