– LOCATED IN MUNICH –
About the Logistics Assistant role
Experiencing an incredible growth in demand for our products since May 2020, we have been ranked as the 36th fastest growing startup out of over 16k by Glassdollar in 2020 and are now looking for a passionate and self-driven Part-Time Logistics Assistant who thrives in an ever-changing environment to join our team.
Compensation & benefits:
- Fixed monthly salary
- Free coffee, tea and Friday evening beer
- Steep learning curve and potential to lead a small team in the near future
- Young, driven and international colleagues
- Co-working office in a dynamic and vibrant startup environment
- Flexible work schedule with a focus on targets and goals instead of the time spent at the office
As our Logistics Assistant, you will:
- Keep track of inventory and orders
- Manage the preparation of the exporting documents in close collaboration with our exporting agent
- Establish exporting best practices together with our distributors’ importing agents
- Prepare freight documents with our logistics partners
- Perform some light assembly work depending on the configuration of the orders
- Prepare and dispatch orders for shipping
- Update the Customer Success Manager, customers, and other stakeholders directly on the status of shipments and assisting with other inquiries
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
You are perfect for the job if you:
- Are able to handle printing, binding, and packaging with a minimum of supervision.
- Have previous experience within shipping internationally (prefered, but not required, students are accepted).
- Have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Have excellent English and German skills. Spanish would be an advantage, but it’s not mandatory.
- Are located in Munich.
- Are curious, adaptable, with an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Are an independent thinker with a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Are proficient using MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
Why join Custom Surgical
At Custom Surgical, we create, manufacture and sell 3D printed medical systems for different healthcare needs. Our MedTech startup was founded in Germany in April of 2019. Since, we have successfully run our first Kickstarter campaign and we have reached over 24 countries with our first product, MicroREC.
We are further developing other projects that are already available or in progress to be launched in the near future.
We are on a mission to bring innovative solutions to medicine in developing countries through our work and expertise in 3D printing, AI and healthcare. Get to know our team and skills here!
Making an impact
It is extremely fulfilling to know the solutions we offer can help doctors and patients in developing countries, where resources are usually limited or too expensive.
Passion for innovation
We are Agile in the best of ways! And that means for us that we encourage new ideas and we adapt our workflow quickly to focus on those who can grow into innovative solutions.
As a startup company, we are in our infancy and we’re growing fast! The people who join us early on will be the ones that can grow professionally with us long term in key positions.