About the Customer Success Manager Asia & Oceania role
Experiencing an incredible growth in demand for our products since May 2020, we have been ranked as the 36th fastest growing startup out of over 16k by Glassdollar in 2020 and are now looking for a passionate and self-driven Customer Success Manager for the Asia & Oceania region.
The Customer Success Manager works proactively with our customers and collaborators who are medical professionals and health organizations worldwide.
It is important to maintain a strong relationship with existing customers and establish new customer relations as we grow.
This role is fully remote, with the possibility of occasional meetings in our Munich office as needed.
Our work schedule is flexible, we focus on targets and goals and not on time spent at the office.
– Fixed monthly salary
– Monthly commissions on sales performed by the Customer Success Manager
– A yearly bonus upon completion of the yearly objectives
As our Customer Success Manager Asia & Oceania, you will:
- Proactively connect with customers in the designated Asia & Oceania regions to gain an understanding of their needs and ensure they understand and find full value of our products and services
- Follow client relationship points and develop processes to ensure customer satisfaction and to connect with new potential customers and partners
- Develop customer relationships to result in continued revenue generation
- Proactively engage our team to collaborate on customer needs
- Conduct phones calls, write emails, follow up on responses, and analyze data to ensure customer success
- Effectively communicate during phone and web interactions
- Drive outbound, low-touch email campaigns and handles social media engagement in collaboration with Marketing
- Run standard reports with minimal guidance
- Perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and suggest necessary measures to increase it
- Engage and lead projects related to customers as well as internal process improvements
- Follow up on customers after initial sale
You are our ideal colleague if you:
- Are comfortable with a remote position.
- Have a good knowledge of the Asia & Oceania ophthalmology markets.
- Think customer-centric and able to manage several clients in various engagement stages.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in customer success, sales or another customer-facing role (preferably within the MedTech industry)
- Have excellent customer relationship skills and thrive in the ability to build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Can easily work with cross-functional teams toward common goals
- Excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Have the ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities
- Have advanced language skills in both English and Spanish are mandatory. Other language capabilities will be taken into consideration
- Are proficient using MS Office: Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Are willing to travel for congresses and visiting customers
Why join Custom Surgical
At Custom Surgical, we create, manufacture and sell 3D printed medical systems for different healthcare needs. Our MedTech startup was founded in Germany in April of 2019. Since, we have successfully run our first Kickstarter campaign and we have reached over 23 countries with our first product, MicroREC.
We are further developing other projects that are already available or in progress to be launched in the near future.
We are on a mission to bring innovative solutions to medicine in developing countries through our work and expertise in 3D printing, AI and healthcare. Get to know our team and skills here!
Our team members can work fully remote, but you are welcome to join us in our Munich office anytime as well!
We are flexible to working across time zones and we focus more on getting results than on counting work hours.
Making an impact
It is extremely fulfilling to know the solutions we offer can help doctors and patients in developing countries, where resources are usually limited or too expensive.
Passion for innovation
We are Agile in the best of ways! And that means for us that we encourage new ideas and we adapt our workflow quickly to focus on those who can grow into innovative solutions.
As a startup company, we are in our infancy and we’re growing fast! The people who join us early on will be the ones that can grow professionally with us long term in key positions.